<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

phatpuppy @ deviantART


what made my Sunday special
was going out to dinner with cousins!
went to Jurong SAFRA for dinner at the Ishi Mura
though only 2 cousins and my bro
still have a little fun time
love the spamming of random speeches
"ELMO'S THE PIMP!!!"

after dinner
went "SHOPPING~~~~"
my cousins would get that
at NTUC Fair Price
FOR FOOD!
bought the snacks like free like that
LOLL

just a few hours spent
but it was enough to make it special
my cousins ttm!
I wish I can join them in their Australia trip
but too bad I'm low in cash
or else I'll definitely go over together!
$$$$$$

人间有奇迹!
tomorrow tio 4D!
LOL!

Labels: ,