<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Healzo @ deviantART


Friday
I was supposed to wake up at 6.45am
to go down to NUH by 8.30am
but I subconsciously turned off my alarm
and NUH rang me up at 9am
crap sia
I can't believe I overslept so badly
lucky they said it's alright, just go down
so I did
reached there around 9.50am

my purpose is go down to Clinic E [Eye]
for their optometrists to have their exams
so basically, they will examine a number of patients
and then by certain methods
they will check the visual capabilities of the patients
mine was a simple case of Right Esotropia
okay in English
it means my right eye has a squint
my right eye's pupil doesn't fixate itself in the middle
when I look straight ahead
it lies a little inwards instead

in the same room as me
there was another patient they had to examine
his case was really special
I'm not sure what his case was
but it seems like, what
Homonymous Quadrantanopia
his visual capabilities are very different from mine
I think he was about 70+ years old already?
lol

oops, sorry to bore you with the details
so well
the examinations ended at around 12.30pm
previously at 10+
they provided breakfast
just what I needed
since I rushed here
I didn't get any
was pretty hungry then


and now
my favourite part
I was paid $80 for that!
$_$
gosh I was really surprised
they previously said it was about $30-$40
I initially just wanted to see how their examinations are like
but of course, I won't say no to money!
$_$

went to jeremy's house at midnight
only me, my, jeremy and jerome
we watched Wild Hogs
pretty funny movie
but I was quite tired throughout
almost fell asleep
then I knocked out after the movie ended

woke up like 10mins later
to play Pictionary Man
quite many funny words
draw already damn funny
especially my word which was Crouch
I pointed to the "crotch" area LOL
almost similar pronunciation


after awhile
played Legend of the Fat Princess together
it's a PSP game
pretty fun
starting, I read the gameplay
it seems very complicated
but after playing 1 round of custom game
I could roughly grasp most of the gameplay already
it's a rather fun game
lovely graphics and music

slept at 7.15am
all the way till 12pm+
woke up and played Legend of the Fat Princess again
until 4pm
then I skated back home
oh, yeah, I skated over to his house during midnight

so yup
the mini-quests done on Friday
I want to complete my 3D game soon!!

random: I this poster!

Labels: