<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

videa @ deviantART


had a colorful dream last night
shall not go into details
'cos there were tons of totally-random stuffs
and they didn't make any sense


played tennis with cousins!
played from 9pm to 11pm
though the floor was wet
due to the rainy weather earlier on
had to use the... roller-thing?
to roll the water out of the court
kinda tiring -__-

I think I've improved a little
I managed to return a few balls with backhand swing
yay
I'm gonna get my own tennis racket soon!
*adds to wishlist*

while playing
a bat decided to join us LOL
there were 2 times where I had to return the ball
then while the ball flew past the net
the bat came swinging down
trying to get the ball, lol!
so yeah, it happened twice
it failed twice too
it was kinda funny
like the bat also wanted to play tennis HAHA

played for a good 2 hours
although I stopped at around 1045
I was kinda beat already

NTUC with cousins to get drinks
CHEERS-ed later 'cos didn't get any drinks at NTUC
walked home together with ming-kor
woots

yeah that's about it
need to start adjusting my sleeping hours
if not I'll never be able to get up for work on time
good night!


sometimes I really wonder
what are we really living for?

Labels: ,