<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

nigahiga rocks man
LESS THAN 3 LOL!


woke up at 2.30pm
to find myself all alone at home
washed up
and decided to cook fried rice
together with the leftover minced meat from yesterday
*sigh*
nobody ate it except for me =(
so got leftover
lonely shit, haha

amazingly my fried rice
was much nicer than my dinner last night!
should have just fried rice yesterday HAHA
still, only I myself ate it
*SIGH*

tasked to work today
even though I should be starting on Monday
due to a deadline tomo.. today
so well
spent a good... 6 hours?
around there
finished up what was requested
feel so proud of myself =D
being able to read what other people had scripted
lol!
cheap thrills

my parents + bro came back from Genting today
and they bought me TEN ties!
those casual ones
not those super formal ones
I have tons of color choices now!
hahahahha!
now I'm troubled over which color to use next time!

dear readers
if you haven't checked the Five Pirates question in the previous post
go read it now!
I want to know your answer(s) + explanation behind it!


practise what you preach;
that's what I don't do often

Labels: ,