<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

DeepBlueNine @ deviantART


A man was arguing wth St. Peter at the gates of Heaven. St. Peter looks through the book of the man's life and frowns.

"Well," says St. Peter, "I can't see that you have done anything really bad in your lifetime, but that's only half of it. To get into Heaven, you have to have done some good deeds, and I can't see very many of those here either. If you can tell me one really good deed you did in your life, you can come in."

The man thinks for a moment. "OK," he says, "what about the time when I was coming out of a bar late at night and I heard a girl cry out? There was no one around and I went to investigate. I walked around the back of the building and there were ten guys harassing a girl. I was furious. The poor girl! I grabbed a piece of wood from the ground and walked up to the leader. This guy was enormous; he must have been over seven feet tall and weigh about 240 lb. He was tattooed all over his arms with slogans I wouldn't dare to repeat here. He pulled a knife out from his boot and went into a crouch as his friends formed a circle around us."

St. Peter leaned forward and looked interested.

The man licked his lips. "You want to know what I did? I leapt forward and hit the leader in the stomach with the piece of wood. He didn't even seem to notice the blow! I turned and yelled at the rest of them, as the girl stood cowering next to me. 'You're a bunch of sick animals! Leave this poor girl alone! Go home before I show you the inside of the local Accident and Emergency department!'"

"Really?" asked St. Peter, who was clearly impressed. "When did this happen?"

"About two minutes ago."


fearless, much?
know that Courage & Stupidity have different meanings
one is courageous only if he faces his fear tactfully
and not brashly D:

9am @ Changi Airport tomorrow morning
I'm soooo gonna be late
:la:

Labels: