<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

AlbaSweet @ deviantART

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop
he has become a Legend


I haven't been blogging about my life D:
so I guess it's time to do so

Wednesday, 23 June
I went for a morning picnic with cheryl, st & yl
just nice I took off on that day
sucks waking up early in the morning
but oh well :|

had our picnic at Marina Barrage
I think that's my first time being there
pretty cool environment =)







sorry, I don't really take photos of people
no idea why I don't too D:


24 June - 1 July
it's either my memory is failing me
or that really nothing much happened during this period of time

work work
yup, been working like no-lifer

2 July, Friday
work as usual
just that I was slightly unwell
sucks to be sick, as always =(

boss treated the company to BREEKS! =D
too bad I was sick
so I didn't really enjoy the food
or maybe I just really didn't lol! :lol:


so yup
life's been pretty much static
oh yeah
it's my last day yesterday
so no more office work for me!

enlisting soon!
I wonder how boring life would be then
hopefully not as boring as I think it'll be xD

until then... *poof*

*poofs back*
ps:


the third fakemon looks damn cool
Shamnia~