<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

terataki2005 @ deviantART


Monday.
didn't go out
stayed at home and...
I don't know
slack and whatnots


Tuesday.
accompanied moni to city hall
as she had to submit some school stuffs
I had nothing to do at home
so might as well

went to try KOI for the first time
at Bugis Iluma
I had Vanilla Milk Tea
it was nice,
but in my opinion, it's not worth that much :X
cheapo! xD

went 313 @ Somerset afterwards
just walk walk
then snacked a little
before heading home


Wednesday.
was going to watch Toy Story 3
with moni, her sister (peishan), and her sister's friend
I kinda slacked off the time
ended up being late for the movie for 20mins D:

watched the movie at CCK
Toy Story 3 is a nice movie!
love it :heart:

had our lunch at the what, Pontian stall
had wanton noodles
it's so-so, I guess =|

went to peishan's friend house afterwards
to play some board games!
played Cluedo
like, finally I know how the game is played
known the existence of the game for so long
but have never known how it was played, until then

played Saboteur too
and Pictionary Mania
Pictionary Mania is fun!
besides just plain drawing,
there are other stuffs to do,
like Direct-A-Draw, Draw-Back, Blind-Draw,
Puppeteer, and... Wrist-Controller
I named them, as I can't remember what were the exact namings
enjoyed that game =D

and we played Taboo too!
it's a really interesting game, I must say
it's kinda stressful
to be the one trying to use words to let your team guess
without using the Taboo words
very fun! :heart:

after that, went to clementi with moni
to meet sy for kbox!
despite my cough,
I still went for it anyway HAHA :lol:

sang till 11pm and headed home~


Thursday.
slept till afternoon 2pm
finally got a good no-alarm-to-disturb sleep xD
met eve in the late afternoon
walk walk, chat chat, eat eat =)


Friday.
met angela in the afternoon
to pass her my kbox membership card
and might as well, we had lunch

was going to get the card back the same day
but when we were supposed to meet
I was dead asleep -__-
didn't even hear my phone ring D:


yup
pretty much a week... well spent?
beats going to work everyday LOL :lol:

going to be botak soon!
I wonder what kind of people I'll meet in NS...
until then, *poof*

Labels: