<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

XavierJamonet @ deviantART


applied for leave on Thursday
went to settled some stuffs in the morning

after settling 'em
went to JP
Ben accompanied me to go POSB;
I wanted to change my NETS Debit card,
since it's kinda screwed now -
the plastic has come off already,
and sometimes the card cannot be read

queuing up to change the card...
set me thinking
I have to do all these in the future by myself already
no more parents to help you with this
help you with that
well, they can guide you
but ultimately,
you will still have to do it yourself
slight feeling of... growing up?
weird feeling

went to library after that
really thanks alot, Ben
for accompanying me
well, it was on the way to his house anyway~

the purpose was to borrow a book
like for once in my life
I actually entered the library
with the intention of BORROWING a book
and not being forced,
like how it was back in primary school
mainly it's because I have nothing to do -
except for listening to music -
while I'm on the train to & fro work
so I decided to pick up a book

didn't go for storybooks;
I was looking more towards psychology,
as well as anger management (LOL!)
picked up a book about ANGER,
and a book about FEARS
hope these 2 books will prove to be useful to me

went to meet sy & moni for K session later on
had dinner first
well, I didn't eat, 'cos I wasn't hungry
so I watched sy & moni eat

great singing session!
I think I've improved *grins*
but still, I go off key at times
SING TILL VOICE PASS AWAY!

every time I go for a Karaoke session
I just WANT to sing more!
I'm so looking forward to my next K session
wonder when it'll be, though...

~I'm here for your entertainment~

Labels: