<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

ENAM @ deviantART


*post number 2*

went midnight skating just now!
met up with jeremy, jerome, my & bj
jerome & my were cycling
while the rest of us were skating

went to Taman Jurong, S11
wanted to eat pancakes
so we got pancakes,
as well as other random stuffs
like 虾饼 (I hope I didn't write wrongly),
猪肠粉, and 栽鹅 (hope I didn't write this wrongly too)
mix of English and Chinese words ._.

after that went to 7-11 to get drinks
then wanted to go home
but found a park on the way back
so stopped by and skated/cycled around a little bit

practised more of my left-turn
think it's getting better already (:
right-turn's still better~
jerome and bj played with their iphone apps -
the one where it will listen to what you say
and then say it out in a higher pitch
then he was putting it side by side
then it just got higher & higher frequency
until we couldn't tell what they were saying already
LOL

bj also showed us a "mouth" app
it's really cool & funny
the mouth will open depending on the sound detected
really interesting
though not very useful,
but at least it entertains~

headed home after that
but then again
we went past an area that had a really awesome slope -
fun to skate down
had 1 run of it
damn, it's really steep!
I was going really fast
and I couldn't make a left-turn properly
(the floor was kinda wet)
almost fell down
but I quickly headed for the grass before I do fall
must try it again when it's dry!
really fun :D

okay, then finally headed home
really, all the way home


so here I am~
lovely night spent with buddies :D

Labels: