<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Oer-Wout @ deviantART


after a long 5-day work week
like most other weeks...
I finally get to rest during the weekends!
had a good sleep until 3.30pm on Saturday


slacked at home
I can't really remember what I did in the afternoon...
but midnight
I went skating!
it's been a long while since I last skated...
was intending to play Tennis the next day
so I skated along with my Tennis racket

skated to boonjie's house
then skated to jeremy's house
along the way
met yewleong!
he was going to have supper with soonhow and kaijian
chatted a little while
mainly about NS enlistment

so we reached jeremy's house
left my bag there
and since the twins didn't want to skate
only me and bj went to skate ):
damn weilang again for pangseh >:(
tsk

skated 1 round around the canal
bj once said
if 2.4km can be done by skating
he could finish it in 5mins
I thought it was achievable
but even before completing half a round
I realised it's really quite a challenge
to complete 2.4km in 5mins
I think I need about 8-9mins to complete it too...

went to the basketball nearby
as usual
and just skated around
both of us practised our left-turn;
both of us can do a sharp right-turn,
but it was very different for the left side

I've been trying to turn left for a while now
that day,
finally managed to do a rather decent turn
after a few more practice,
kinda got the hang of it already

love the night winds

went back to jeremy's house after about 30mins
watched Pink Panther 2 at his house
quite interesting
wanted to watch Alice in Wonderland
but after watching it for a while
we got bored
and fast forwarded the movie
and in the end just stopped watching

I was really tired then
so I turned in first
it was about 430am...

Sunday.
jerome shouted "Private Tan, FALL IN!"
and woke me up LOL
got up (it was around 1130am)
had breakfast
and prepared for Tennis

went to my's house
he just woke up then
after he washed up and all
we headed for SP~

played tennis at SP
the weather was damn sunny!
Sunday sure lives up to its name...
luckily there were a few moments
that the sun hid behind the clouds

played for about 3hours~
had a few matches
apparently, I'm the weakest -__-"
I lost to all 3 of them
sigh... born noob ):
and to think I started earlier than them...

went to have dinner after that
and then, haircut
so, yup! my hair is short again :D

quite looking forward to Thursday's meetup!
been saying that we wanted to go K for a while now~
so like peichuan would say...
I shall sing until my voice pass away~

Labels: