<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

NonMaster @ deviantART

slime warrior ftw!


I had quite a number of dreams today
the first one was in the morning
before I woke up
I was dreaming of...
CRABS. FISHES. SWIMMING IN A BIG LAKE.
AND HOLY, THE CRAB IS LARGER THAN MYSELF
SO ARE THE FISHES
HAHAHAHAHAA
and I was just standing on this wooden platform
that's like a typical jetty
and watching the sea creatures swim around
and it's weird
because in that dream
it was like
if the sea creature comes toward you
it will become your seafood
LOL :la:

before I could get any seafood
I got a feeling I just need to get up
and when I did
I noticed that the sky has started getting bright
AND I REALISED MY ALARM DIDN'T RANG
checked why it didn't rang; OUT OF BATTERY
decided not to take the shuttle bus
and I'm glad I made the right choice xD
so yeah, that means I wasn't late =)

later on in the morning
I slept (when I'm not supposed too :X)
and had altogether 3 dreams
which I woke up every 5 mins
and strangely, the dreams felt like about 20 mins each
too bad I can't remember any dream
except for the last one
which I was playing Chinese Chess with 3 other people
and 1 of them is an actor from TV
which I had watched his show on TV recently
(it's the 10pm show on Channel U, Yu-Sir)
but I remembered that all the dreams
were really interesting
I just can't recollect
oh well =|

oh,
and I realised
I actually watched a movie on Monday night
which is Legend of the Fist: Return of Chen Zhen
awesome show packed with action
as expected from Donnie Yen =)

k bye

Labels: ,