<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Kikariz @ deviantART

fyi, it's a DRAWING


went to run + gym on Saturday, as usual
with ben lim and rini
I was utterly late;
we agreed to meet at 10pm
but I only arrived 40 mins later
gosh, my sense of punctuality has diminished =|

ran 6 rounds around the stadium
guess I'm not as fit as I was
during the NAPFA test period
DEPROVEDDDD =(

rested for a while
then headed to gym
intended to gym for a while before going to bathe
ended up chatting with the gym instructor
for about an hour!
and seeing the time
we didn't gym in the end LOL :lol:

went for lunch after that
I still love FC3's food the most
CHEAP and TASTY
perfect for a cheapo like me xD

pretty much sums up my day
because I went home to rot after that
allllll the way ._.

then on Sunday
went to play tennis with jeremy and my
and I'm late again
20 mins this time
I need to do a self check on that
been running late tooooo often these days :ohnoes:

and as usual
got sun burnt -__-
Sundays never fail to live up to its name
with the blazing sun scorching up my skin
argh =(

and guess what...
ROTTTTTTT

Monday
went to SP again
wanted to gym + swim
but ben lim forgot about the gym
so we only swam

my target then was 40 laps
that was because this coming Friday
I'm having an event that requires me to swim 3km
which is equivalent to 60 laps
and awesome ben lim decided to go crazy with me =D

in the end
I swam 50 laps LOL :dummy:
'cos ben swam only 30 laps when I finished 40
and he wanted to make it all the way to 40
so I might as well swim more
rather than waiting

"Achievement Unlocked!"
that's my highest count of laps yet
and it was also the first time
where I actually got tired after swimming LOL
usually swimming doesn't get me panting
not like how running does -__-

I'm soooo dreading this Friday ._.
it's gonna be a new personal record again

and to end off...
I ROTTED MY MONDAY NIGHT
THE END