<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
I know 10/10/10 is a nice date
but when people say it happens only once every 100 years...
I think it's kinda pointless
I mean, 09/10/10 happens once every 100 years too, no?
so does 14/05/08, 25/03/06, etc.
it kinda defeats the purpose of putting it there
it's not exactly that special,
since every other date has that "special-once-every-century" feature

just something that's tingling in my mind
I can't help but think it's kinda stupid
the "once every 100 years" part, that is

having said that
Happy 10/10/10
enjoy this special date that happens once every century

*scurries away*

Labels: