<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

fallenidle @ deviantART


Thursday.
went K Box with DGDD peeps!
ben lim, broy, peichuan, clarence, & weiguang
some awesome times =D
after our K Box
broy did a lil photoshoot of us in orchard!
just for fun =P

Friday.
went for Websparks dinner after NS
hanged out at Carlo's place in Hougang
ate Domino Pizzas, KFC, and Sakae Sushi
played Band Hero
oh, and Carlo's guinea pigs are so cute!


this is Pepper
looks like a furball LOL

went to Cineleisure after that
managed to catch bus to AMK
and last train to Somerset
lucky me~

Saturday.
met jeremy, jerome, fz, andy & bingjie
for movie + ton
watched The Other Guys
rather hilarious
and lots of really intellectual-but-doesn't-matter stuffs
and that makes it funnier for me LOL :lol:

went to play 1hr of L4D2 after that
then went to some prata shop for breakfast while waiting for train
had egg prata + bomb
thought it was just $1 for bomb
and was rather elated to see a big prata
who knew it actually costed $3 =.=
if I knew, I would have ordered 2 egg pratas instead -.-
but oh well~

went home
supposed to sleep for 1 hour only
but overslept by 45mins
got up, bathe
went to meet ben lim & rini for morning run
late by 40 mins again
got really fed up with myself
I deserve some punishment =(

ran 2.4km without stopping this time round
wonder if it's the shoes that help me run better
or is it just pure coincidence lol
chit chatted, lunch, and home sweet home

is it me, or does the weather get REALLY hot these days?
I can't stand sleeping at night;
I just keep perspiring throughout

still affected by things I shouldn't be
really wonder how long before I can finally rid of this

Labels: