<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
sound of death

MarkusPhotography @ deviantART


I kinda hate it
when you try to persuade someone to quit smoking
and they turn around and say
"you didn't try smoking, you don't know how hard it is to quit."
but in the first place
they're the damn people who wanted to start it
why don't they say how hard it is for me not to start?

but that's life
'cos it doesn't always pay to be kind

on a side note
I love the concept of the photo up there (:
and on another side note
I increased the width of the post area
betcha didn't notice, eh? xD