<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

phoenixlu @ deviantART


a rather unique week it has been
for one, it's been a week of being ill, which is annoying -__-
the amazing combination of minor fever, cough, flu, sore throat, and headache
tried to kill me, but I'm too badass for them
LOL xD

so let's go through the week
Monday.
NS, + impromptu movie @ Vivo City
was contemplating whether to get MC or not
but I didn't want to miss out on training for running
since the event is on Friday
so ended up going for NS
didn't run very well though
cough kinda made me had difficulties breathing well

for the movie, watched No Strings Attached
with jeremy, fz, my, audrey and sy
pretty good movie
I wouldn't say it's awesome, though
coughing through the movie
really hate that, especially when I'm disrupting the silent audience

Tuesday.
took my MC @ Jurong Polyclinic
partly decided to take it 'cos I felt like sleeping
but hey, I was really sick too
I already went to NS on Monday despite being sick then
went to watch a movie, Just Go With It, in the evening
it was a better movie than No Strings Attached!
way funnier, loved the movie! :heart:
I love how they "bad-mouthing" each other in front of each other
and yet, they can't do anything about it
LOLLL :lol:

Wednesday.
went for training for running again
it was a relaxed 2.4km run only, though
to give us some recovery time till the event on Friday
was quite disappointed with myself though
with regards to the timing and my level of fatigue then

went for a Total Defence excursion in the noon
it was REALLY boring
because I went through EXACTLY the same thing back in BMT
so I was really just wasting my time chatting with campmates

went to repair jeremy's PSP in the evening
managed to get it repaired at a fairly good price
went home after that

Thursday.
went for NS, as usual
as normal as normal days would be
the only special part is, I'm actually staying in
excluding duties, that's a first
got my dinner at Jurong Point, @ Carl's Junior
and for that, that's another first
my first time dining at a Carl's Junior
yeah, I know, pretty "mountain-tortoise"
went to Arena's bar at night
had a few drinks, like really a few only
sang a few songs on their Karaoke
every table gets to pick their songs,
and the system will rotate 2 songs per table
I actually didn't want to sing, because of my sore throat
but you know, the alcohol did everything
hahahahaha

Friday.
got up early and prepared for the event
that's why I stayed in in the first place
went back to the camp I went during my BMT days
just so you know, I wasn't really part of the team for the run
it was a 4 + 1 reserve team, and we had 8 people
so yeah, I'm not that awesome enough to be in the team OTL
met one of my BMT mates there
such coincidence!
he was the first guy I talked to when I came to camp then
sadly, we didn't get into the same platoon

so for the event, we got 1st runner up!
so proud of them!
they were actually kind of disappointed for not getting Champion
mainly because last year, we actually got the Champion
so everyone had high hopes
but from the way I see it
this year's team did better than last year's team
so I'd say we've outdone ourselves already =)
for that, they are already Champions!

and for that night
I slept really early, as early as 8.30pm
LOL
I can't believe I actually made myself turn in that early
slept for a good 14 hours xD
well, I needed the rest =)

so yup, that's how my week went
and mind you, I was sick through the week
coughing everyday was a real pain
especially when I'm trying to get to sleep at night
I hope I can recover from this damned cough soon
roarrrrrrr

Labels: