<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19446921?origin\x3dhttp://jumzijie.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

prints-of-hooves @ deviantART


life can get so ironic at times
I always tell myself to be more open-minded and accept certain things
but people can sometimes take advantage of that
and make even more ridiculous demands
there's a limit in everything
even coming to acceptance of things
sometimes, it pays to be narrow-minded and hard-hearted
it mostly depends on who you're dealing with, I guess

stop treating the bad people right
and start treating the good people well
they say we should always love people, even when they're at their worst
but come on, sometimes they make themselves so unlovable
I don't think we should really give a damn
I mean, they don't give a damn either, do they?

Labels: